Join us for a journal-making workshop! I’ll show you how to make three different kinds of travel journals that you can customize and use when we all get back to traveling the world.
(I’ve linked to products on Amazon that are the same or similar to what I use.)
- Blank postcards (or index cards)
- Hole punch
- Metal o-ring (or ribbon)
- Blank printer paper
- A few sheets of scrapbook paper (like this, this or this)
- Long-reach stapler (this works the best and is easiest for binding but I’ll show you a few other options)
- X-acto knife or a fingertip crafting knife
- Self-healing mat (or a surface you can use an x-axto knife on)
- Quilter’s ruler (you can also use a regular ruler but a wide, sturdy quilter’s ruler is easier)
- Page corner chomper (optional)
- Embellishments like ink stamps, stickers, etc (optional)
- Read the travel journal article I wrote for Wanderful – How to set yourself up for travel journal success!
- Get the I’m Thinking…TRAVEL! Journal
- Download 20 unique and inspiring travel journal prompts
—— Disclaimer: Thinking Travel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Thank you for supporting my site and helping me make it the travel journal resource on the internet!